Friday, March 12, 2010

Not This, But That: An Interlude

I started writing up a blog that was going to be a mish-mashed combination of topics such as American Idol, autotune and Youtube artists. I'm still writing it in fact, so I offer this mini-entry as an apology. I think I may have to go to a regular schedule of just two or three days a week so that I get a format and stick to it. The Oscars threw me off that plan last week. I might continue working on the entry for a couple of days and start with the schedule on Monday or Tuesday, depending on whether I decide to do Tues-Thurs or Mon-Wed-Fri. We'll see. Until then, I wanted to show you the following video.



Why? Because part of my article brought up drag. Which got me thinking of that episode of RuPaul's drag race I caught last week, in which one of the queens imitated Carol Channing, to my utter delight. If you can catch an episode of it, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment