Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome

Bear with me as I start up a new blog and work out all the technical issues. I've blogged before, but it was primarily directed towards keeping my friends and family entertained/updated while I was attending school in another state. This will be my first time really aimed towards entertaining a broader audience.

I'd like to eventually have a plan, a schedule, an identity for this whole thing, but for now I just want to dive in. I've put it off for too long. The rest can be sorted out later. Just know that this blog will probably be a mixture of tv/book/movie reviews, food blogging, and random internet finds. Let's just see how that goes and get through the Oscar season! This is my favorite time of year, so most of my energy is going to be directed towards seeing those movies and figuring out which ones stood out. I can't wait! But first - it's dinner time in the household, so I'll probably be sharing that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment